CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

~Dressing Up~








I'm all Done Dressing UP!


I've been wanting to take some cute pictures of the girls, so I finally did. I got these fairy dresses and made some tutus for a craft show I'm doing in 3 weeks at Peach Days in Utah. So, I decided to try them out and see how they look. The girls were done after the 4th outfit, I could have kept going, but I got what I could. I have little tutu costumes that I'm selling, that's why Kambri's dressed up as a Bee, Ladybug and Witch. I thought I would try them on her to see how they fit. She wasn't to happy in the pictures, because she wanted the icecream I had promised her for taking the pictures and she just couldn't get her mind off it (I don't know why??) Anyways, it worked out good. Usually I can never get a face picture of Kambri, but I was actually able to this time.



Well, that's our news for the week. Oh, and Kambri has Pink Eye, so nobody come to our house this week. When we went to the doctor's I kept telling her we were going to see my friend so she wasn't so scared (Brett's genius idea). Which he did at the dentist and everything went great. Well I thought I would give it a try. She knows the doctor building so it didn't work so great at first because she kept saying, "no doctor touch my eye." She knew where we were without me even saying anything about it. Anyways, it did work later after the nurse calmed her down and I read her a book to make her a little more comfortable. She wasn't even getting shots. Anyways, after we were done at the doctors, we were in the parking lot and Kambri fell down and hurt her elbow and she said she wanted to see her friend again, so it did work and hopefully next time she won't be so scared.

Kambri has been wanting to play with Sydnee all week, but I had to keep telling her she can't because she's sick and we don't want to get Sydnee sick, but she doesn't understand very well. So, I can't wait until she is all better.

There's all the news for the week. Just trying to keep two little girls happy and healthy.

6 comments:

Dayna said...

They are so cute!!!!! You are so talented! I wish I had a girl to dress up. I hate it when you get pink eye, it feels like forever before you get to go out of the house. Good luck with that! We miss you guys!

Tatiana said...

The girls look so cute all dressed up! I'm happy that you're coming down for Peach Days. We all need to get together. When are you guys moving down to Logan?

Andrea said...

The Pictures are so cute. The outfits are adorable. You have so many hidden talents. I am going to have to learn how you do everything. Did you make their hair headbands?

Steelefamily04 said...

hey that is way cool that you are coming down here for peach days. if you need a place to stay let me know we live like 5 minutes from where it is taking place. if not i will look for your booth. your costumes are way cute.

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys! I found your blog again after I had lost all the ones I had on my sidebar. Sterling has been telling me about these fairy dresses and they look adorable! Not to mention the girl's modeling them! Sure will miss you guys here in Poky, but not we'll have reason to come and visit in Utah. Take care!

Unknown said...

TACIE WORTHY!!! This is Rachel Boyce, remember me?!! I came across your blog and was so excited! Your little girls are so adorable!!