CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

~Pioneer Day Parade~




July 20, 2008-Pioneer Parade in Pocatello, Idah0

I took the girls to the parade with our friends, the Smith's. They have a little girl, Kambri's age. Brett had to go to school today, so wasn't able to come with us. I made him take all the CPA classess this summer, so now I think he's haten me for it. I would to. Anyways, here Kambri is getting ready to go. She was so excited. She was ready in the car, 20 minutes before we had to leave. Kaylee was very fussy today. Usually she is never fussy in the morning. So, it was hard to get both girls ready by myself, but I guess it worked out (somehow). We arrived at the parade right on time. Which is good, then your not waiting forever for it to start.

This was a very long parade. It lasted for an hour. Here was some of the floats, and our wards float: Best of Friends

Sydnee and Kambri love playing together. Syndee is 6 months younger than Kambri and has now learned how to open their door, so she opens their door and runs to our house to come see Kambri. Kambri always wants to go and eat at Sydnee's or go to the park with her. They play really well together.







"I got this much Candy"

















5 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like lot's of fun. I miss the Pioneer Day stuff from Utah. We haven't found anyone up here that does anything.

Tatiana said...

Tacie!

Holy Cow! I'm so glad that I found you!!!! I stumbled upon Ryan and Stephanie's blog a few weeks ago and have been checking back to see if there was a link to yours, but never saw one. I saw your parents at Smith's today and your dad said you just started one, so I had to get on and check and I'm seriously so glad that I found you on here. I'm sorry that I haven't called, I've been thinking about you a lot lately, and just the other day, when there were fireworks in Mantua I was like "It's been a year since I talked to Tacie" How sad! And even worse, I didn't know you were pregnant and had another kid!!!! I'm horrible. Anyhow, stop by to visit our blog, Carin has one too. We definitely need to get together, Rob is quitting UPS on Wednesday the 23rd! Yeah, so he'll actually be around at night.
Kambry is getting so big! I just can't believe it!
Love you!
Tatiana

Stephanie said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!! The girls look so cute as always :) I love the flower beanie on Kambri!! Way cute!! Seeya soon! Loves! :)

Carin said...

Tacie!

It has been forever!!! I am so glad you started a blog so I can catch up on your life and your cute family! Your girls are adorable. Congrats on the new baby! That is so exciting and fun. You are such a cute wonderful mom! :) I wish we lived closer so we could catch up... at least we have blogs! Keep in touch.

-Carin

Kaylene said...

Tacie, my cousin. I just found your blog. We were just up in Utah/Idaho and heard a lot about you and your daughters, especially the one named after me :) j/k. You have a beautiful family. We are expecting our second girl also and am excited. You are welcome to come a visit our blog anytime. Lots of luv.

PS. We will be in Pocatello from the 19th to the 21st. Maybe we can come see you for an hour or two. Let me know.